If you are fond of listening to some good music but don’t have a budget to buy those expensive earphones. Then without thinking any further, just scroll down to find Best Earphones Under Rs. 1000 here.
There may be many companies and start-ups claiming to own the most affordable and very best quality earphones. But we can’t trust all.
Let’s have a look at the Best earphones under 1000 Rs. to shop for in 2021
Best Earphones Under 1000 Rs.
First in the list of Best Earphones Under Rs. 1000 is Mi Dual Driver In-ear Earphones which will cost you around Rs.799. It comes with a 6-month warranty. The design and appearance is good, let’s have a look at the features.
Rating: 4.1/5 (7,146 ratings )
- Crisp Vocals and Rich Bass- High fidelity audio
- Dual dynamic drivers- for compromised sound reproduction
- Tangle-free braided cable- for an uncomplicated experience
- Scratch Proof and lightweight
- Soft, Comfortable, Anti-slip earplugs in 3 different sizes
- Passive Noise cancellation- Block out the unwanted ambient voice
- Mic is available
- Connector type: 3.5 mm
The sound quality is good in Sennheiser CX 180 Street II. You will get good build quality. There is a Balance in bass and treble but not for heavy bass users though. It comes without a mic and it is a major drawback. Let’s see some main features of the earphone
Buy it From Amazon: Click Here
- It is a powerful, bass-driven stereo sound
- It Provides unparalleled bass sound with balanced and high-resolution stereo sound and minimizes the outside ambient noise for better listening
- This earphone is optimized for mp3, iPod, iPhone, CD players, and portable gaming systems
- The Frequency response in Sennheiser CX is 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) – 110dB (1kHz/1Vrms)
- The Cable length is 1.2m
- 3.5mm plug compatible with most portable devices like handsets, MP3 players, etc
In Realme Buds 2 you will get really good sound quality. It has a crisp and clean sound with good bass! You get a nice bass at all volume levels and at higher levels the quality is still great and crisp/clear. The durability is good. And this is doing full justice with the price.
Rating : 4.3/5 (53,076 ratings )
- The earphone comes with a mic in it
- The Connector type is 3.5 mm
- You will get Powerful Bass- 11.2-mm bass boost driver
- 3-button remote control
- It comes with 6 Months warranty
Last but not the least the fifth one in the list of Best Earphones Under Rs. 1000 is JBL C200SI. I must say the Bass is quite normal, not smooth. And you will get crisp and clear sound quality in this earphone. Treble is quite high and you will enjoy this. Sound will certainly depend on mobile companies heavily. The design is good.
- You will get JBL Signature Sound
- True Powerful Bass will make you fall in love with the earphone
- You will get One-Button Universal Remote with Mic
- The best thing is Quick Launch Access to Google Assistant / Siri
- No disturbing voice- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- It is Lightweight and Comfortable with 3 sizes of ear tips
- It comes with 1-year manufacturer’s warranty